Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Remembering the Pop Legend...Michael Jackson

I came back from school thinking it was a fine day since it was the first day of Hari Kokurikulum. As soon as I came back home, my mom told me Michael Jackson passed away. I was shocked...It suddenly came out of nowhere. Michael Jackson, 50, Is Dead. Let us remember him for eternity in our hearts. His 'Thriller' album sold more than 109 million and it was so famous that my mom used to talk about how she would dance 'Beat It' when she was young. He was a Legend. He too earned the title "King of Pop".

According to the news, he died from Cardiac Arrest. One of the comments that I liked was "Such a larger life than the figure is, in the end, just a human body." I feel so sad right now. RIP Michael Jackson, RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment