Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

On a certain day..

Came back from China and attempts to on my dead-old computer...

*teet, starts up* Oh! I-it runs! It's alive! And I went crazy for the next few days..

On the third day.....

*teeet..........Enters Sleep Mode* D< GAH! this computer is pissin me off again D:

*Restarts.............

Enters Sleep Mode*

WTF!@#@$%%^##!

ORZ...

Me : Mom, can I get a new desktop? This computer is old already and there have been lots and lots of problem with this computer since the day we had him.

Mom : Aiyah, no need lah, just fix it then can already lo, you're going to university soon so you'll eventually own a laptop anyway.

ORZ but but, I wanna play awesome online games D: this computer's graphic card, processor couldn't handle it....T^T

*mom ignores me*

Sigh.....

And so, I'm using my mom's laptop to online for awhile while writing this blogpost...


Oh and, Hetalia Kanshasai translation is on-going but..my computer's screwed so I don't know when I'll get this done D:

No comments:

Post a Comment