Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Exams, again! T_T

Its haunting me again! Oh, why oh why do I have exams every month. This time, its my 2nd last exams for this sem, mock exam. Hope I'll do fine.

I clearly did not study much for this exam.

I realized that lately I did not have 'quality' sleep. Kept waking up in the middle of the night, same as last exam...This never happened before throughout my life, well at least as far as I can remember. I've always faced exams with the typical happy-go-lucky attitude.

I guess its due to all these incidents happening around me. Facebook friends, friends in real life, exams and wutnot. Depressing days eh? I guess I do have them once in a while.

Tried to cheer myself up a few days ago with...


Fufufufu

Takoyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaki! I love the ones from Asian Avenue @ Sunway Pyramid. They're so delicious! I burnt my tongue a wee bit though, trying to eat the takoyaki while its still hot, very hot. Nevertheless, its still tasty :3 I guess staying 10 minutes walking distance away from Pyramid does has its merits.

Alright, I'm off to study for next week's exam! My next post will probably be around next weekends...Till then...See you!

2 comments:

  1. Uwaa maybe i can wish thay next time,let's have takoyaki together but ok,it's just a wishful thinking ww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you're too stressed >o<
    Let's go out together after your exams haha with M.V.P and chill~~

    ReplyDelete