Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Biology Report!

Wuaaaah...My friends-Nadiah, Vanessa, Ming Hui and Valerie Loo came to my house on last Thursday and Friday to do this Biology report. My house was full of laughter. While they were chatting, I went to Youtube and search for Happy Tree Friends' videos. Then, when we all started watching it and Vanessa screamed. O.o. Wow. *gasps* My study room echoed. Haha, even so, I still continued to watch Happy Tree Friends' videos and made Vanessa scream once more.Lol. It was a pleasure..muahaha.

The above picture was when we were seriously doing our report.

Ahh...This was when we finished our report on Friday where Ming Hui went crazy. Lol.

In the end, we were the first to submit our report while the other teams are still holding on to their report. Lol, we were scared that we wont be able to score if we handed in late. "=.= It was a mistake.

I would like to thank my friends for helping and spice up my house's atmosphere.

1 comment: