Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NNI Original Album 『&』

NNI is the short form for Nico Nico Indies. Recently, there's an album named 『&』 released at NicoNicoDouga. This album features various vocaloid Producers and many awesome Utaites. This song i posted is my favourite song from the album. I love [Call] too, of course you'll love it, it's composed by Dateken and sung by UmiNeko! The 1st track of the album is nice too, Sweet Magic, composed by Junky and sung by Ron


Sweet Pain, composed by Gomezkei, sung by Hanycham


Ever since I heard this song, I can't stop repeating it, I keep replaying this song over and over again! Jazz and Blues songs are certainly nice and soothing to listen to.

You can view the whole album via this Mylist: mylist/24631112

And with that, I started to like Hanycham's voice. Will write about Hanycham in my next post..(I guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment