Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Comic Fiesta 2011

A few more days to CF! And I'm not going haha. I can't go cause I'm stuck at my hometown *sigh* Hope my friends will have fun there :D especially their huge M.V.P gathering haha.

Frankly, I've never went to CF before, to date, I only went to a few ACG events only such as GACC (Been following them since their 2nd year, and I still think they're the greatest), Animangaki and TACG. I usually sulk every year not being able to go to CF and stare at CF photos with a blank mind lol.

Oh well, nothing can be done. Maybe I'll go next year?


Kyaa, I have a matching HDD with my brother! (mine is the smaller one)

Oh, I just revealed my brother complex OTL

For those not being able to go to Comic Fiesta, here's a song for you, BADYEAR written by Hi Ton Factory, sung by Hatsune Miku

No comments:

Post a Comment