Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

10,000 Pageviews exceeded! Thank You For Your Support! ありがとうございます!

Reigan's Bloggie has reached 10,000 pageviews today and I wanna thank all my readers for this amazing achievement!


This blog has been through many ups and downs. I've even quit blogging for about 3 times, and this is the 4th time I revived my blog lol. I didn't expect to have that many readers! I am now more motivated to blog as compared to a few years back

This blog started out on 14th Febuary 2009, on Valentines Day. Was I too lonely that time that I decided to open a blog? lol. Back then this blog was really used as a more 'personal' blog and I blogged often about my high school days. Ahh, the memories.

After much ups and downs and encouragement from friends to revive my blog, I came back to blogging business on December 13th 2011. Previously I did quit blogging mostly due to school exams + banned from computer when I was Form 5(lol) + no readers at all. Now I blog mostly about Vocaloid/Anime/Manga (focusing more on Vocaloid now XD)

I would like to sincerely thank all my readers and I hope I will continue to blog from here on and continue to improve my writing. Oh and sorry I did not prepare anything to celebrate this milestone achieved >< I originally wanted to post my piano cover songs(Vocaloid ones) but I deleted all of them already from my Reitop orz....Again,

Thank You Very Much For Supporting This Blog! このブログを応援くださった皆さんありがとうございます!

No comments:

Post a Comment