Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy New Year...?

明けましておめでとうございます m(_ _)m A very late happy new year wish from me. And for that, I'm truly sorry for not updating this blog. It's new year's so let's enjoy it the Japanese way, with toshikoshi soba! Well, I can't make anything decent because lack of kitchen equipment and ingredients, so just a simple soba. I don't even have a proper soba cup, so my drinking cup will have to do the trick orz


What are my resolutions for this year?
  1. Eat more karipaps.
  2. Get better in my studies.
  3. Meet new people.
  4. Work hard to make the Vocaloid community grow in Malaysia.
  5. Also work harder in AniManGaki!
  6. Karipaps....
  7. Coffee.......
*cough* I don't know, I'm not the person who writes resolutions and stuff. I'll just do my best in everything I come across >w<

Sadly, new years started out with classes. And to add that, I had classes on wednesday until 8.30pm. So, my day starts at 8.30am, and ends at 8.30pm. 12 hours. Fortunately I survived that. AND!! The upcoming wednesday 5.30pm-8.30pm canceled! Oh yes T^T. It'll still get replaced on a saturday though, which is also sad lol. On a side note, there's lots of outings planned ahead, although I'm busier this year, at least these outings will help me relieve my stress, redeem my sanity or something lol.


So far the longest outing I've been to for this year was my trip with my classmates to KL. We walked from KLCC to Pavillion, to Lot 10, Farenheit, Sungei Wang and Time Square. It was tiring indeed @.@ But it was really fun since I get to spend time with my besties :)



Here's a picture taken at KLCC. Only the 4 of us though (that's my hand by the way), 2 members missing TAT Sad they couldn't join us. Hopefully next week we'll go again, and perhaps I might wanna drop by Kinokuniya and ask for Kagerou Days novel again...Kadokawa Shouten, why you no reprint Kagerou Days vol. 1 T^T

Oh well, it's near 4am here. Time for me to hit the sack. Luckily there's no morning class tomorrow. I shall sleep in! XD Till my next post, toodles~! ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ  

No comments:

Post a Comment